To install new slate roof as per materials stamped VCC approved 09/22/2022. Work includes:Ref code 2X4P1Z
• Remove existing roofing material
• Repair and/or replace underlayment as necessary
• Install new ¬¬¬12” x 24” natural slate (grey/green), using copper nails
• Install/repair half round copper gutters and flashing
• Install/reinstall terra cotta ridge tiles. Replace broken tiles as needed, to match existing.
• Install simple copper teepee caps at tops of chimneys
• Replace existing standing seam metal roof of gallery with new matching standing seam metal roof
• Metal cap-flashing on the parapets or chimneys is not allowed
Note: Trash chutes are required for removal of debris from all roofs
All work must conform to standard VCC policies & guidelines
Permit does not allow for cap flashing on parapets, chimneys or surrounding walls
Torch-applied roofing is not permitted in the Vieux Carré.