306 Chartres St
VCC General Work Permit
• Remove existing Fire Free Plus roofing material
Ref code 84XLB1
• Repair and/or replace underlayment as necessary
• Install new ¬¬¬_” x _” natural slate (grey/green), using copper nails
• Install/repair half round copper gutters and flashing
• Install/reinstall ceramic or concrete V-style or terra cotta ridge tiles. Replace broken tiles as needed, to match existing.
• Metal cap-flashing on the parapets or chimneys is not allowed
• If synthetic tiles are used, they are NOT to be wrapped/ capped at the edge of the roof or dormers
Note: Trash chutes are required for removal of debris from all roofs
All work must conform to standard VCC policies & guidelines
Permit does not allow for cap flashing on parapets, chimneys or surrounding walls
Torch-applied roofing is not permitted in the Vieux Carré.