To repair buildings and correct violations as per materials stamped VCC approved 11/02/2022. Work includes:Ref code 2G128Q
• Removal of unpermitted open-air structure at rear of main building
• Repair and reinstallation of previously existing shutters at the Dauphine elevation of the main building and the Orleans elevation of the rear building
• Removal of colored/color changing light bulbs from light fixtures. All fixtures to use lamps with the following criteria: 3000K color temperature, 80+ color rendering index, and 600-800 lumens per bulb
• Remove impermissible metal parapet cap and install mortar cap as per VCC standard details (attached)
• Repair existing metal alleyway gate to match existing
• Repair trim elements as needed and paint to match existing
NOTE: Permit issued in response to violations. Work shall commence within 30 days from the date of permit issuance. Work must be completed no more than 60 days after work begins. Owner will call VCC for final inspection upon completion of work. Penalty fees may apply because of improper or unauthorized work.