Replace rear dependency roof, as follows:Ref code 1PN2LU
• Remove existing roofing material
• Repair and/or replace underlayment as necessary
• Install new 12" x 18" Vermont Semi-Weathering Gray Green slate, using copper nails
• Install/repair half round copper gutters and flashing
• Install/reinstall ceramic or concrete V-style or terra cotta ridge tiles. Replace broken tiles as needed, to match existing.
• Metal cap-flashing on the parapets or chimneys is not allowed
• If synthetic tiles are used, they are NOT to be wrapped/ capped at the edge of the roof or dormers
Note: Trash chutes are required for removal of debris from all roofs
All work must conform to standard VCC policies & guidelines
Permit does not allow for cap flashing on parapets, chimneys or surrounding walls
Torch-applied roofing is not permitted in the Vieux Carré.
All repair/replacement work shall match existing in color, size, material, detail, profile and exposure.